We are about 18 days away from the festivities, and it's time to choose which show we'd like to attend. I have personally seen all three, and they are ALL worth the investment.
Please review the options below and respond with your choice of Show and Time no later than Friday, October 4, 2013 so that we can assure availability:
More information HERE
SHOW TIMES PRICE PER PERSON
Saturday, October 19, 2013 $142.72 (plus tax)
7:00 PM Premium Seating
9:30 PM

SHOW TIMES PRICE PER PERSON
Saturday, October 19, 2013 $181.50 (plus tax)
7:30 PM Lower Orchestra Seating
10:00 PM
SHOW TIMES PRICE PER PERSON
Saturday, October 19, 2013 $98.00 (plus tax)
7:30 PM Lower Orchestra Seating
10:00 PM
**** PRICING EXPLANATIONS***
"O" and "La Reve" are both water shows which account for the increased price
"Zumanity" has no water, but you may need some after the show. It's HOT!!!!
***Shameless Plug***
I would more than likely opt for the later show time to allow everyone to join the birthday girl for dinner. This is upon the assumption that everyone would prefer a later dinner reservation time (around 7 PM). We will go with the majority.
...Tick tock, tick tock...
The sooner I get everyone's input, the sooner I can get everything booked.
--Each guest will be responsible for their own ticket charges. Stay tuned for Paypal information once we have chosen a show and showtime. I will book a block of seats so we can all sit together.


No comments:
Post a Comment