Thursday, February 14, 2013

VEGAS BABY!!!!


What Happens in Vegas...

Well, you know the rest.  What better way to celebrate being 50 and fine than to party in Vegas?

Join me in helping our girl Jovanka bring in the big 5-0 right!  

GREAT NEWS!!!  An acquaintance of mine has offered to let us have his 6 bedroom, 3 bath home in a gated community (about 15 minutes from the strip) for $1,000 for the whole weekend!

Check out these pics...
















Any decent hotel on the strip (even at group rate) is a minimum of $220 per night (I've checked).  With enough people (at least 5), we could stay the whole weekend for $200 per person.

I haven't seen this house, but I have visited the owner's other (bigger) property, and I can vouch for the cleanliness, etc.  He normally rents this house for $399 per night and above...

This is a deal!!  Are you in??


1 comment:

  1. Great job Kryss!! Thanks for putting all of this together!!

    ReplyDelete